Senior / Lead Quality Inspector
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are a successful and expanding Sub-Contract engineering company in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, supplying high quality components to a wide range of industries including aerospace, medical and motorsport.
Due to the expansion of our Quality Department we are seeking an experienced Quality Inspector to lead our busy Quality team on a permanent basis.
* Carrying out dimensional and visual inspection for First off, Patrol and Final inspection of components.
* Reporting any non-conformances in line with the Company NCR process
* Preparing reports including First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) and other inspection reports.
* Assist with Root cause analysis and problem-solving activities on the shop floor etc.
* Other Quality team leader related activities as required.
Essential experience / skills:
* Previous experience of working experience within CNC manufacturing environments essential.
* An excellent understanding of engineering drawings including Geometric tolerances.
* CMM experience essential. CNC CMM experience and advantage.
* Able to use other various types of measuring equipment including Micrometers, Height Gauges, Vernier’s etc.
* Ability to work with the minimum of supervision and able to lead others.
* Process driven with high attention to detail and accuracy.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude and motivated towards continuous improvement.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to work to ISO9001:2015 requirements.
* Experience of AS9100 requirements is an advantage.
Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm Friday 7:30am to 1:00pm.
Competitive rates (depending on experience) + Overtime
Private medical care available.
Job type: Permanent.
Job status: Full Time
To apply for this Senior / Lead Quality Inspector role, please submit your current CV and contact details online
£70k - £75k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£32k - £48k Annual