Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This role offers lots of variety and will include developing, managing and execute a marketing strategy. This will include campaigns and projects that align to the firm’s Marketing & Business Development Plan. This will involve working in collaboration with other members of the Marketing Team to provide support in achieving the firm’s marketing objectives to win new clients, enhancing existing client relationships, build brand awareness and consideration and to proactively support the development, communication and embedding of key marketing and business development processes.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need...
* Recent working experience as a Marketing Manager
* Be willing to travel to all offices or to offsite venues for events and meetings
* Have 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
* Experience in professional services or accountancy would be beneficial, although this is not essential.
* A Degree in Business Studies or Marketing and/or Level 6 CIM Diploma in a Professional Marketing Qualification (or working towards) would be highly desirable, but again this is not essential
* Detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* First-hand experience of working with Email marketing applications, Marketing Automation and CRM systems (Mailchimp, Communicator and Workbooks especially relevant)
* Experience using Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) to update online content
* Prior experience of using survey software (e.g. Survey Monkey) to create, send and analyse results of various survey types (both internally and externally)
£22k - £24k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual