Technical Data Analyst
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
MCS Corporate Strategies Limited is an independent consultancy providing specialist advice and professional support to businesses and institutions. MCS offers a wide range of finance based services to assist companies to maximise and appraise their financial opportunities, with emphasis on research and development, corporate tax, patent box and buildings allowances.
As our Technical Research Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering technical data from clients and prepare reports or sections of reports thereof.
- Analysing and interpreting financial information in relation to claims.
- Inputting financial data through Tax and Accounting software and preparing documentation for completion of claims.
- Managing client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and fulfilment of expectations.
- Submitting claims and tracking progress as required.
- Working within the bounds of the Management System to ensure the maintenance of the company’s processes and associated ISO accreditation.
What we are looking for in our Technical Research Analyst:
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of work
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and work in a small team
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Technical Research Analyst then please click ‘Apply’ today!
No agencies please
£35k - £40k Annual
£26k - £27k Annual
£24 - £31 Hourly
£19 - £25.4 Hourly