Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you ambitious / career minded? Want to work for a growing professional business?
Our client is looking to hire a commercially minded Accounts professional to work from their Wakefield Head Office.
This is an opportunity to act as a number 2 to the Managing Director, in a business where no 2 days are the same.
* AAT Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant CIMA, ACCA or ACA
* Qualified by Experienced candidates with experience will be considered
* Bookkeeping skills
* Articulate and with a confident manner
* Able to act autonomously and calm under pressure
* Team player
* Willing to turn their hand to multiple tasks
* Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisational and planning skills
* Hard working and a positive can-do attitude
* Proficiency in IT, especially Word and Excel – SAGE experience may be beneficial
* Preparing quarterly accounts
* Liaise on year end accounts
* Run the monthly payroll plus staff expenses
* Produce the annual budget
* Manage the debtors and creditors
* Bank reconciliations
* PAYE and VAT
* Manage the HR files and holiday bookings
* Review and help to prepare the financial elements of client/project documentation
* Financial modelling
* Salary £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
* 23 days holiday plus stats
* 1 day off extra for your birthday
* Discretionary bonus
* Xmas gift vouchers
* Long-term permanent career opportunity
Does this sound like the long-term career move for you? Apply Now!
Rekruut Consultancy is a successful Accountancy & Finance Consultancy.
Full details of our GDPR policy and our commitment to ensuring your data is protected can be found on our company website
£21k - £26k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£20 - £20 Hourly