C++ Software Developer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £45,000 + 33 days holiday + pension + excellent training and career opportunities + free games
Bristol, relocation allowance considered
Are you looking to be part of a highly skilled software team in a highly challenging role with excellent support and professional development opportunities? This is your opportunity to work at the pinnacle of the industry in a cutting edge business.
This an excellent opportunity to just join a real industry leader known worldwide for their innovation and high quality software. They have a friendly and collaborative culture to help you achieve your potential and there are excellent avenues to grow with the business.
The company are known throughout the games industry and trusted by the biggest names in gaming to provide platforms for their developers. It’s an excellent time to join the team with lots of projects in the pipeline and no experience in the games industry necessary.
This would suit someone looking to work in a creative and dynamic environment, this isn’t games development but you will powering games developers globally with your products.
* Design and develop build tools for games developers in C++
* Front end is in C++ and C
* Work on APIs, command line and graphical tools for developers
* Windows based applications
* Tech you’ll be working with after training: GUI, WinForms, GDI, WPF, Win32, TCP/IP, IDE, x86, x64, MSBuild
* Experience in C++ essential
* Microsoft development environment
* Looking to work in a high quality software environment with a friendly team
* Keen to continue professional development and learn cutting edge technology
Apply now to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical Recruitment
£35k - £50k Annual
£25k - £36k Annual
£18k - £40k Annual
£400 - £400 Daily