Trainee IT/1st Line Support
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£16,000 - £18,000 Depending on Experience
Our client is an established provider of legal services. Due to their innovative and forward-looking way of working the business continues to grow exponentially.
The Systems Co-Ordinator will join the Systems department and Software team, who are responsible for the continuous upkeep and development of the client's in-house workflow systems and the Legal Document drafting software.
About the System Co-ordinator role:
Maintaining and developing the company's Access database and fixing system errors that may occur. The company use this specific software program Tracker as a frontend database to manage all workflows and members within the business.
Assisting with the ongoing progression & updating of the current Will writing Software.
• You will have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Access
• A positive can-do attitude with the ability to work independently, a willingness to learn other internal systems to expand knowledge to work alongside their software team
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Logical thinking and good analytical skills
• Good customer service skills, dealing with calls on software questions and errors using Team Viewer to remote assist
A career with our client provides you with the opportunity to develop existing skills and to learn new ones. As a company they are ever evolving which means more career opportunities for all employees.
How to apply for the Systems Co-Ordinator role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Systems Co-Ordinator job, please send your CV to (url removed). Other skills may include: Management Systems Coordinator, Business Systems Coordinator, Integrated Management Systems Coordinator, Technical Systems Coordinator