Junior Java Developer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Agile Java Developer required to join a high performing team, focussed on building web based applications. Probably around 6 months experience although not set.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or Junior Developer to transition into a full stack developer position
We also have fun doing it. Environment, culture & people are very good – offices, career & opportunities for personal & professional growth are rather good too.
This is pure Technical work though, we need strong, hands on Java Engineering skills.
We’d mostly look for the below, but to be honest, if you have strong OO Java coding skils, an intelligent approach to clean code structure & work well with others in an Agile environment, we don't need much more!
- Java 7 or Java 8 experience.
- Spring framework experience (MVC, Boot, Data etc; we use different flavours depending on project type & build aim)
- RESTful API end-points
- The ability to produce well-structured, clean, testable & re-useable code is important…
Desirable, but not required:
- Any Open Source Java projects (Such as apache foundation type Java projects)
- Any CMS, WCM, WEM or modern content management systems experience.
- Micro Services with Spring Boot experience.
If this sounds like something you’d like to find out more about, please apply now, or give me a call