Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Mechanical or Electrical bias
Lifestyle Shift Pattern + £41k-£50k Earnings
Read on if you have a Level 3 Qualification in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Please note: This Company are very open to employing Ex Forces Engineers, including hiring straight from the NAVY, RAF & ARMY.
Salary: £39,500 p/a + Shift Allowance + Compulsory overtime = £41k-£50k earnings.
Lifestyle shift pattern:
Week 1: 3 Days, 2 Nights 5 off
Week 2: 3Nights, 2 Days 5 off
(Every 20 Days you get 10 days off and only work 5 nights).
+ 20 Shifts holiday p/a (You work less than 50% of the year).
Benefits: Private Medical Care, Good Sick Pay Scheme, 10% Pension, High chance of progression to Senior Engineer (+£5k Payrise) & Robotic Training Course in Manchester during 14 week introduction.
£80m State of the art facility that the latest Processing/Transportation Machinery. Equipped with Allen Bradley & Siemens PLC’s, high specification Robots and bespoke Automation.
More about them
* 20+ Year established company, currently employing over 20,000 people in the UK (Making them one of the largest UK employers).
* Recently invested £300 Million in a brand new London HQ (Shows intentions to grow UK market).
* Award Winning business – Most Attractive Employers, Top 100 Business Growth awards, Worlds most admired companies, Winner of best Corporate Reputation and many more.
How do you know if you are right for them?
If you come close to having these skills, hit the apply button.
* 5 Years minimum experience in a Maintenance Engineer position
* Some examples of backgrounds include: Distribution, Parcel, Food, Recycling, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Paint, Brick, Concrete, HM Forces, RAF, & Navy.
* Apprentice trained with Level 3 Qualifications in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
£41k - £41k Annual
£38k - £45k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual
£20 - £25 Hourly