Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
A growing company with a customer friendly style that is making their business both exciting and modern. They are setting new standards in their environment for both their customers and employees.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual to join us as a Sales Manager at their newly opening Site that will be a Flagship Site for the business.
They provide a modern retail environment with fresh reception areas. Their flagship sites are designed to be welcoming.
The Job Role – Sales Manager – Customer Facing Environment
This is a customer service and sales environment in which you will be responsible for managing a small team who thrive on success.
* To deliver and exceed sales targets and profitability.
* You will be expected to be able to deliver outstanding customer service
* Handle customer enquiries both over the phone and face to face.
* Be the expert in the environment and guide customers to make the right choice in their purchase.
* Complete administration duties to ensure the effective running of customer accounts.
* Delivering the standards needed to make a great impression at every point along our customer’s journey.
* Develop and motivate your team to succeed and surpass Sales and service targets.
You will also motivate and manage your team to deliver the same high standards
The Ideal Candidate – Sales Manager – Customer Facing Environment
* To lead you team to deliver exceptional customer service and focus their behaviors on delivering sales targets.
* You will be outgoing, someone who is instantly likeable and drives sales.
* Providing help, advice and showing a real interest in your customer’s needs and requirements.
* To strive to provide outstanding customer service and exceed expectations.
* You will be an excellent communicator, who is organised and able to work under pressure.
* You will be computer literate with GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English A-C.
If you are and you have gained experience at a similar level in retail, sales or customer service you could have the skills we are looking for.
Company Benefits - Sales Manager – Customer Facing Environment
Day to day there will be plenty to keep you busy but in return for you hard work they offer:
* A Fantastic Work / Life Balance – 37.5 Hour Working week with no seasonal increase.
* A great place to work – in a growing company with potential for you to grow in your role
* An uncapped monthly bonus scheme – the more you achieve the more you earn
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays - rising with service.
£60k - £100k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual
£0 - £50k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual