Senior / Lead Back-end PHP Developer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Fancy working for SAAS Company whose suite of products are used by tens of thousands of users? In a role that will grant you more responsibility and put you on track to become a dev manager (hands on)?
Headquartered in Bristol (with several offices globally) this SAAS provider has grown from 10 employees in June 2015 to over 50 employees and counting. They are being recognised for their achievements also, winning several awards in 2018 and earmarked for more of the same this year.
They’re an organisation who focus heavily on the development of their employees through hackathons, programming & pizza nights and industry conferences (both in the UK and overseas) which are fully expensed. They are also introducing exploring big data and machine learning which you’ll have a hand in. Every employee also gets Laracast access and a PHP Storm licence.
In short what they are looking for:
A skilled Back-end PHP Developer with a background in high volume & complex systems and ideally some experience using DevOps tools. They could do with someone senior who can operate as a ‘2nd in command’ alongside the dev manager, with a view, as they expand to take on that role.
* Solid experience with OOPHP
* Ideally experience with Laravel (that is their framework of choice although other frameworks considered Symfony, Codeignitor, Yii etc)
* Any Devops experience – CI/CD | Chef | Ansible | Docker
* Any big data experience
In return you’ll get:
* Salary to £65,000
* Annual Bonuses
* Christmas close-down
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Tickets to industry conferences (UK and overseas)
* Constant flow of food in the office!
* Perkbox | Cycle to Work | Childcare vouchers
Interested? Please apply now
£19k - £19k Annual
£30k - £80k Annual
£20k - £27k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual