Assembly Technician - Expanding Business x 6
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our continued growth has created the requirement for several Assembly Technicians to join our friendly established team of specialists on a six month fixed term contact basis with the possibility of a permanent role.
The Assembly Technician Role:
- Build and assemble specialised electro mechanical components.
- Work from instructions, diagram and engineering drawings to complete technical processes.
- Completion of repetative work with progression into more technically challenging activities with proven competence and on site training.
- Assist in the resolution of technical build / production issues.
- Assembly preparation work.
The Successful Assembly Technician:
- Confident working "hands On" with various machinery and basic tooling
- Excellent Attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new processes and skills
- Willing to "muck in" to the team effort and work overtime (paid) when available
Hours - 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
Overtime - Paid @ Time + 1/3 - Time + 1/2 - Double time depending on hours worked.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please immediately submit your cv via the job board to be considered
£35k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£48k - £52k Annual