After Sales Service Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Major Recruitment are working together with the world’s largest suppliers of hydraulic equipment for commercial vehicles. They are now seeking to appoint an After Sales Service Manager to join their busy team. This is a challenging role within the business, a chance to make something your own and play an important part in defining future strategy.
* In this role you will responsible for the service team including supporting the Field Service Engineers and handling technical issues as they arise
* You must have excellent customer service skills and be a competent communicator
* Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the service contributes to this
* Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
* Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
* As part of the Technical/Engineering team you will be responsible for reporting back to the group to resolve issues and contribute to product improvements
* Able to handle multiple projects/ tasks
* Decision maker
* Keen attention to detail
* Well organised & a good communicator.
* Work well on own initiative, as well as within a team
* Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
* A drive to improve and do things better.
* A willingness to roll your sleeves up and deal with all aspects of After Sales.
* Must have a flexible approach to the work ethic.
* A mechanical engineer with relevant experience in the engineering industry
* Have management experience and have dealt with warranty claims
* Computer skills must be adept in use of Office 365 ideally Access or similar database.
* Salary £35K - £40K
* Working hours: 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
* 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
* Death In Service
* Pension Scheme
* Free On-site Parking
£40k - £75k Annual
£29k - £33k Annual
£40k - £75k Annual
£25.5k - £25.5k Annual