QA Automation Tester
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are hiring a QA to take ownership of the ongoing development of our web application currently in beta test. This includes being the primary owner of all things relating to testing of the application both current and future.
We seek passionate, innovation-minded professionals who want to expand their career in an entrepreneurial, high-growth setting. An ideal candidate for this position would have 5+ years of professional Testing experience with a mix of both manual and automation. Start-up experience is not required, but a start-up mindset is essential; this includes flexibility, passion, and creativity.
Ideally January 2019.
This job is for you if:
* You are a skilled tester who has previously worked in the finance and/or accounting industries
* You are interested in working in a start-up environment with fast growth potential that prioritizes innovation
* You are confident to take ownership in relation to the quality assurance of the platform, are a self-starter, and seek an entrepreneurial role with broad responsibilities
* You are confident to take on tasks both manual and automation related using the lasted tools (i.e selenium, Java, Gira, etc)
* Able to create test frameworks from scratch
* Customer-focused and commercially aware.
* Great communicator as this will be a client facing role
* Strong academic track record; ability to demonstrate superior work performance and a commitment to outstanding results
* Demonstrable experience working on commercial data-centric applications
* Combination of strong analytical/problem-solving skills and effective written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Customer-focused and commercially aware
* Fluent in English and eligible to work in the UK
Competitive pay (£60-80k) I subject to individual experience.
Dynamic, innovative, analytical, and collaborative.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
£50k - £100k Annual
£200 - £500 Daily
£16k - £22k Annual
£36k - £39k Annual