Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary £20,000 - £27,000
The successful candidate will be working as part of their existing development team to bring their designers creative website designs to life.
The successful candidate will be able to work both independently and within a team of both developers and designers, using various methods of development processes to create brochure websites, e-commerce websites and more.
Must be a self-starter with a keen interest in all thing web and able to deliver results on-time and to schedule. This role will be reporting directly to the senior developer.
* A good understanding of responsive design development
* A decent understanding of PHP and MySQL
* Experience with Wordpress development
* Proficient in at least one of the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
* A keen attention to detail
* Thorough approach to testing and debugging your work
* Good timekeeping, and excellent communication skills- verbal and written
* They are a Mac based studio
Other desirable skills
* 1+ years experience in the skillset above
* Helping to scope and plan work
* Full WordPress theme development
* WooCommerce and Magento support and development
* Framework experience such as Bootstrap
* Experience with cPanel and other web control panel interfaces
There will be a small Test at the interview stage