Water Treatment Consultant
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Water Treatment Consultant | London
As a Water Treatment Consultant, you’ll join a supportive and down-to-earth family-run business. They’re specialists in cooling tower / steam boiler water treatment and legionella control. If you’re around London and want to join a team of established experts, apply today!
• Family-owned but part of a hugely successful group.
• Hugely successful Water Treatment business who pride themselves on their employees.
• Vast client base with a brilliant reputation.
• You’ll join a company who offer excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• Offices in London and many other locations across the UK.
• JS Selection has placed many people here already, and it’s a superb company to join!
• You’ll be a Water Treatment Consultant, covering top sites in London and the South East.
• Managing key accounts, you’ll be responsible for growing long-term relationships.
• You’ll be given a vital role in the growth of the company.
• You’ll also carry a test kit and carry out service work when required.
• There’s plenty of support and career development.
• You’ll be surrounded by industry experts and work with a superb management team.
The Ideal Candidate
• It’s essential that you’ve worked as a Water Treatment Consultant.
• You should have client-facing skills.
• You’ll also have technical skills – ideally with knowledge of steam boiler / cooling tower chemistry.
• Any Chemistry-related degree would be great but don’t worry if you’ve not got one – still apply.
• Based in London and happy to travel across the South East.
What You Get
• £40k basic PLUS a superb bonus scheme.
• You’ll earn around £60k in total.
• Plus, you’ll get a company vehicle, travel allowance, pension, health, laptop, phone and more.
Jobs like this don’t come around often! For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on (phone number removed).
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and, you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills
£28k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual