Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
To be a simulation developer and integrator in support of Weapon System development. This will range from early concept studies, to experiments incorporating real equipment and military personnel.
- Development (using agile scrum methodologies) of real-time software components to simulate weapon systems.
- Integration of hardware components and real equipment to provide an end-to-end representation of the system that is used with the end user
What’s in it for you?
- Joining a customer focused team to deliver innovative solutions using the latest technologies.
- Manage and maintain effective relationships with Internal and External Customers plus other Functions to deliver WSSE programmes.
- Opportunity to work with International Teams, with some international travel.
- Work that combines the skills of broad view Systems Engineering and technical challenges of Synthetic Environment Engineering.
What’s great about the team?
- You will be joining a department that has advanced the use of distributed simulation in Weapon System Design and Development.
- You will be working with internationally and industry recognised members of the simulation community.
- You will be joining a hard-working and enthusiastic team, delivering a wide range of interesting projects.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally engineering degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Ideally experience of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
- Practical software engineering and/or System integration experience
- C#/C++ development including web services
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
What would you get?
- Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level) and superb learning and development opportunities.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the individual’s ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval).
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news.
LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)
£0 - £0 Annual
£0 - £0 Annual