Sales Administrator B2B
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting a Sales Estimator to join a successful team within a leading design and printing company based in Sheffield.
The Sales Estimator’s main objective will be to efficiently deal with new and existing customer estimates, building relationships and delivering exceptional service throughout the process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Account handling and estimating
• Effective communication with internal departments
• Efficiently dealing with customer requests and answering phones
• Liaising with Account Managers to help with estimates for their accounts
• Ensuring customers are aware of any promotion/special offers
• Negotiating with clients and discussing ideal solutions
• Full knowledge on our products and services
• Effective sales management of estimates sent out
• Accurate and cost-effective estimates for customers
• Maintaining a strong relationship with customers
You will be highly motivated, enthusiastic and organised. Joining a successful sales team, you will be a team player who loves delivering exceptional customer service and building rapport.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Estimator who is looking to join a successful, established business where they are passionate about rewarding and promoting their employees.
• Sales/estimating experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic approach to learning and development
• Strong IT skills
• High attention to detail
• Salary £18k, will pay more DOE
• Holidays 23 + stats
• Career progression
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information
£30k - £35k Annual
£0 - £35k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£10.4 - £11.4 Hourly