Automation Tester – Selenium
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
You MUST have experience in automated testing with Selenium.
* You will be responsible for the testing of all technical developments which you will achieve by ensuring that the testing regime implemented is robust, timely and recorded accordingly.
* You will perform automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
You must be willing to play a hands-on role to support the delivery of products when required. You will need to work collaboratively with colleagues in the IT department but be equally comfortable working closely with the internal end users to ensure high quality and accurate product delivery.
Ideally you will have worked in a Java environment previously.
Responsibilities of the Role
• Writing automated regression tests (Selenium) to repeatedly test existing features
• Writing and running performance tests (JMeter) to ensure that the system can cope with the expected loads
• Performing integration tests to ensure that new features in product releases are fit for delivery
• Perform manual tests for new and enhanced features
• Working with the developers and product management to understand the testing requirements of forthcoming releases
• Periodically testing the automatic fail-over mechanism
• Managing the test environments and ensuring that they match production as closely as possible
£16.5k - £16.5k Annual
£26k - £33k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual