Technical Sales Manager - Home-based
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Managing regional sales, program and marketing initiatives within the UK and Ireland as well as other neighbouring countries, The Technical Sales Manager will manage all Test and Measurement customers within the responsible areas.
Key Responsibilities for the Technical Sales Manager:
* Drive and implement specific sales strategies or product initiatives across respective areas of responsibility
* Identify customer’s strategic direction and needs related to the company’s core competencies
* Manage projects across a common customer or product capability
* Drive implementation of customer specific growth initiatives, product oriented strategic plans in addition to the daily management of sales efforts of multiple districts.
* Travel throughout the territory as required
* Develop and maintain territory forecast and ensure a healthy sales funnel (using (url removed)) to support the Bottoms Up sales forecast
* Manage annual sales and booking activities in the range of $2 million with anticipated annual growth over the next 3 – 5 years
Key Requirements of the Technical Sales Manager:
* BS Degree in M.E, E.E or equivalent experience in the sensors for laboratories, electronic instrumentation or test market
* Experience in automotive or aerospace testing environment
* Territory sales management experience in a Technical Sales Management or application support role
* Ability to travel 50% which will include some oversees travel
* Excellent communication in English both in written and verbal with effective interpersonal skills
* Proven track record in sales growth, multi-product, multi-market environment
* Ability to handle existing customer base and ensure a proactive prospection in the same time to develop it
Click ‘Apply’ and our consultant Daniel will contact you.