Finance Analyst required in Essex/London - ACCA Qualified
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
SALARY UP TO £45,000 PER ANNUM - ACCA QUALIFIED / PART QUALIFIED
9AM to 6PM / MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Do you have previous experience within a higher education environment? Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis? One of our leading Colleges based in Essex and London are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team and assist with the commercial decision making of the team.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse financial data - and create financial models for decision support
- Follow up with students and funding bodies in regard to outstanding fees
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Maintaining, updating and analysing information received
- Prepare, consolidate and analyse financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company`s goals and financial standing as well as performing KPI analysis, of courses and campuses to ascertain profit making ability of the CGU`s.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects).
If you would like to know more and discuss your current situation, please call Cassie Jones on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)
£50k - £75k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£450 - £475 Daily