Personal Assistant to CEO
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
A new opportunity has arisen to work with a long established and well-respected mortgage lender as the Personal Assistant to the CEO. The purpose of the role is to be the first point of contact for people internally and externally who wish to deal with the CEO and to assist in achieving the organisations aims and objectives; and provide a comprehensive business support service.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Respond to public enquires face-to-face or via telephone/email
* Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Executives
* Use discretion to ensure messages are prioritised; take action to communicate with the CEO or in their absence communicate with the appropriate Executive, Manager or Director.
* Ensure that the Chief Executive is briefed in good time, has details of travel arrangements, appointments and has the appropriate paperwork in advance of every meeting
* Produce letters, board reports, advertisements, and compile reports for CEO as and when required.
* The preparation of meeting agendas, tracking reports, collation of meeting papers and production of meeting packs.
* Attend Management, Board Committee and Board meetings to take minutes as and when required.
* Liaise and assist Non Executive Directors as an when required
* Carry out research and collate and produce reports as required
* To compile and co-ordinate appointments and meetings in the CEO’s diary and to sort and prioritise enquiries; to answer enquiries on behalf of the CEO, when required
* Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
* Illustrate efficient use of PC applications including Microsoft word, excel, access, PowerPoint, desktop publishing and outlook
* Prepare and collate management information in accordance with laid down procedures and standards
* Undertake other duties as may be required in the post and department detailed above or any other post in any department or branch of the Society.
Essential Key Skills Required:
* Previous experience of working as a Personal Assistant.
* Advanced IT Skills in MS Office.
* A Levels or Level 3 equivalent (BTEC, Diploma) qualified
* Substantial experience in use of IT systems e.g. Word processing, spreadsheets, internet, Excel, power point.
* Excellent written, verbal and organisation skills, including ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal skills with those at all levels e.g. Board Directors, Colleagues, Clients
* Ability to work and act on own initiative and work flexibly
* Ability to complete tasks and projects on time and to a high standard, demonstrating a can do attitude.
* Previous experience of supporting at Chief Executive/Director Level.
* Ability to type accurately at 60 wpm
* A proven track record of organising successful meetings and event
£18k - £22k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual
£24k - £32k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual