Purchase Ledger Clerk
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Purchase Ledger Clerk - About The Role
* In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the purchase ledger.
* Checking documents for appropriate authorisation.
* Matching and coding of invoices.
* Maintaining purchase ledger for multiple companies.
* Processing of staff expenses and company credit cards.
* Chasing up unauthorised invoices and PO's.
* Preparing BACs payment runs and ensuring purchase invoices are paid in a timely manner.
* Reconcile supplier statements and resolve any queries.
* Production of aged creditor reports.
* Building strong relationships across finance and the wider business.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will have:
* 2 years previous experience in a similar position
* Good organisation skills
* Good communication skills
* A strong and resilient character
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Benefits
* Commutable by public transport
* Flexible working hours
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
£18k - £20k Annual
£17k - £18k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£0 - £25k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual