Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £65,000 + 32 days holiday + bonus + pension
Stirling, Central Scotland
Are you looking to work within a small, close knit software team in a global business and be the go to person for Dynamics AX which has recently been installed? You will work with real autonomy on further integrating the software and maximising value to the business!
This is an excellent opportunity to lead and execute exciting new projects that will revolutionise the business processes, you will have the autonomy drive the direction and implementation, it's an exciting time.
The company are an excellent employer and are bringing their developer team across the disciplines to their site in Stirling. It’s an excellent time to join as Dynamics AX has been in place for 9 months so it’s all about maximising the use of the package.
This would suit a Dynamics Developer looking for autonomy, creative freedom, and to be the go to person for the system.
- Develop MS Dynamics AX to maximise usage
- Lead projects to bring in automation
- Support for all UK sites usage
- Based in small software team
- Experienced Microsoft Dynamics Developer
- Looking to be technical lead in all aspects of MS Dynamics
- Looking to be part of a close knit team within a large company
Apply now to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£90k - £100k Annual