Engineering Manager (Composites)
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the company’s manufacturing and production processes across the Aerospace, Automotive and Motorsport industries.
In return, our client are offering a highly competitive salary, workplace pension, 25 days minimum holiday allowance (increasing additional days after years of service) plus a performance related bonus scheme!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Carry out various duties as part of the manufacturing process, including technical product support, preparing quotes, attending machine breakdowns, approving manufacturing CAD drawings and making recommendations
* Prepare instruction manuals and detailed documentation used for production purposes
* Manage the implementation of LEAN manufacturing throughout the manufacturing and production department, ensuring the correct course of action is taken in compliance with these processes
* Carry out expert root cause analysis and compile accurate fault reports to Production Manager
* Manage quality control processes and ensure Health, Safety and Environmental regulations are fully adhered to
* Oversee and manage resource use and ensure tasks are completed within the budget
* Ensure projects are successfully delivered within the specified deadlines
Qualifications and Experience:
* Degree, HND/HNC in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering preferred
* Previous experience working in composites essential
* Previous management or team leadership experience
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
* Good understanding of quality control procedures surrounding composites products
* Proficient IT skills – MS Office, Excel, AutoCAD, MRP Systems
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency
£35k - £35k Annual
£400 - £500 Hourly
£500 - £500 Hourly
£40k - £40k Annual