Area Sales Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Product: Lightside building products, Ironmongery, Plumbing equipment
Territory: Surrey and Kent.
Package: £40,000 basic £49,000 ote, Company car, Mobile, Pension, Healthcare
Contact: Mike Strutton
My client, one of the South East’s largest merchants of various building products, is looking to grow their sales team. With extensive investment in the group and a growing product portfolio to be proud of, my client is in a strong position within the market place.
• Responsible for selling a wide range of building products ranging from plumbing equipment, ironmongery, timber, PPE, Bricks, Blocks, Bathrooms and other lightside products
• Targeting the contractor routes to market
• Your role is predominantly account management, but you must also be confident winning new business.
• Account Management Skills are the most important attribute for this role.
• You need to be an impeccable sales professional with a proven track record of sales growth and achievements
• Job stability is also a key factor, along with experience within the general construction market place
• You will also be experienced in selling to the Contractor market place
• Your drive, energy and enthusiasm will be first class!
Due to the vast volume of applications we receive, it is impossible to respond to everyone. Should you wish to discuss your application directly, please contact us.
Impact Sales Recruitment, since our establishment in 2011, have grown significantly and established ourselves as a key player within the market. We recruit for a vast array or Manufacturers, Retailers, Merchants and Distributors placing personnel of all levels, up to Director level on a national basis. We specialise within the construction, KBB, commercial and associated industries and have become experts in our field providing a personal, yet professional service to both clients and candidates.
The roles we recruit include: Sales Executive jobs, National Account Manager jobs, Key Account Manager jobs, National Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Installation jobs, Field Sales jobs, Retail Sales Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Sales Designer jobs, Project Manager jobs, Product Manager jobs, Customer Service Manager jobs, Internal Sales jobs, Designer jobs, Showroom Sales jobs, Managers jobs
The Construction and Showroom division consists of: Bathrooms, Kitchens, Interiors, Tiles, Building Materials, Building Services, Heating, Plumbing, Roofing, Timber, Drainage, Repairs and Treatments, Coatings, Plant and Equipment, Exterior building products and heavyside materials and all Interior 2nd fix building materials.
The Business to Business division consists of: Fit Out, Office Furniture, Contract Furniture, Office Supplies, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Washroom Services and other direct B2B products and services.
Making an Impact on your career
£60k - £80k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual