Sales Operations Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£40,000-£65,000 + Bonus
Would you like to work for a fast paced and ever growing company?
Do you strive to hit KPI targets with high earning potential?
Do you have exceptional attention to detail and strive to be your best?
If you answered yes to all these questions then this could be the role for you!
M4 specialist recruitment are delighted to be working with a young, fast paced, growing company who are the leading UK provider of financial planning and advice technology. They are looking for a talented operations manager to grow their business based in their office in Newbury. They are looking for that “go-to” person for the business leaders and teams they support. You must be exceptionally organized and work extremely well managing tight deadlines. In return they offer fantastic career progression, in a friendly and relaxed environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term career path.
* Helping develop the sales capability of the business
* Working with the sales team and individuals in achieving their objectives and KPI’s - working with the Sales and Trading Functions in developing their sales processes and systems
* Working with the Sales team in identifying new ways of working
* Supporting the Sales team and implementation of best practice; Mapping and creating an action plan to reduce risk from a sales and operational perspective
* Review progress of sales performance and strategies with the Sales Director
* Analyse existing gaps and define improvement actions. Identify opportunities to improve performance
* 5 years plus business experience in operations or financial operations
* Effectively work on multiple activities at the one time, setting priority levels and service delivery
* Detail oriented with ability to multi-task with limited to normal supervision
* Strong communication skills both written and presentations
* Strong analytical skills in interpreting data to recommending actions
* Discretion with sensitive information – treating all as potentially confidential and/or proprietary
* Experience working in sales and customer support functions (e.g. Sales, Sales Operations, Business Operations) with proven experience in defining Go to Market Sales models, account allocation, sales forecasting, sales target setting and sales commission design and implementation, experience of implementing new processes, tools and systems a distinct advantage;
* Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM’s etc
In return you will receive a generous bonus structure, 25 days annual leave, bank holidays, one extra ‘company day’ for Christmas plus the option to buy a further five days annual leave. Generous company pension scheme – up to 10% employer contribution. Free parking, a huge range of free hot and cold drinks, Monthly car valeting, company events and much more!
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
JOB TITLE: Sales Operations Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent
£55k - £65k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual