Security Assurance Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Outsource UK’s Cyber team are looking to recruit a Security Assurance Manager responsible for engaging with third party suppliers to manage supplier assurance risk, and to streamline and automate security controls and processes where necessary.
You Will Have
* Broad knowledge of Information Security domains and best practise.
* Gravitas to challenge the business and ensure compliance with standards, confident in delivering difficult messages.
* Experience in managing third party supplier risk.
* Ability to communicate technical risk information in business terms and contexts.
* Relevant security qualifications or experience, with a preference for CISSP.
The role is based in Sussex, with some flexibility to be in London or home based 1-2 days a week as required. This is commutable from Crawley, Guildford, Tunbridge Wells and Portsmouth
The client is offering a good competitive salary with benefits which include 15% bonus, 11% pension and share scheme.
Outsource UK’s Cyber team is CERIS approved, meaning we are independently audited as Ethical Cyber Recruiters by CREST. We regularly hire contract and permanent professionals in the following areas for our clients –
* Application Security
* Pen Testers
* Technical Security Analysts & Architects
* Identity Access Management & SIEM / SOC Professionals
* Cyber Risk Management & Senior Cyber Appointments
* Threat Intel
* Incident Response
* Network Security
If you would like to find out about other Cyber opportunities please contact Rosie Anderson on (url removed) or phone (phone number removed)
Please visit our website (url removed)
£750 - £835 Daily
£835 - £835 Daily
£700 - £950 Daily
£50k - £60k Annual