EC&I Maintenance Technician
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
* To work as a hands on Maintenance Technician within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
* To work as a team to cover shifts across a 24/7 site.
* To identify and solve issues quickly.
* To work in line with the companies health & safety expectations.
* To work as a team to ensure the companies electrical testing schedule is up to date,
* To be self motivated and driven to ensure all plant and machinery is maintained to high standard.
* Experience working in a similar environment.
* Electrical 17th Edition Qualified.
* Understanding of Health & Safety Excellence.
* Experience with CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System).
* Flexible to work across a continental shift pattern.
To be considered for this opportunity apply below or for more information call Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on (phone number removed)