Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
They aim to find engineering solutions for a range of clients across a number of sectors, predominately within the commercial sector. Most recently they have been dealing with office fit outs and refurbishments with other interesting projects such as well-known international airports, schools and even a Zoo!
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Position Overview
My client are looking to appoint a Senior Engineer with an Electrical Bias with future Associate Director Potential to join their growing team. The candidate will bring experience, industry know-how and technical knowledge and should be able to manage junior engineers and projects from initiation through to completion. The role will also require carrying out detailed electrical design work, independently and delegating as required.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be confident in client facing situations and will have responsibility for effective communication with both internal and external parties, including clients and teams from other disciplines the individual should have a natural inclination to building effective relationships with existing and potential contacts.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Position Requirements
* Degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering, preferably CEng qualified.
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Building Services industry (other qualifications may be considered depending on experience).
* Experience working in the UK Building Services Industry for a consultancy at senior level or above.
* Leading the successful design and delivery of Building Services Design Projects from concept to completion.
* Technical excellence in Electrical Building Services Design, with a proven ability to develop concept design solutions.
* Working alongside the other Director in developing and executing business plan for expansion
Ideal design skills would include:
* LV distribution
* Small Power and Lighting Design
* Life safety power supplies
* Fire Alarm Systems
* High / Medium Voltage
* Vertical Transportation
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £55,000 – £65,000
* AXA-PPP Comprehensive medical insurance
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
£50k - £55k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£35 - £40 Hourly