Credit Control Clerk
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Stoke on Trent
Meyer Timber is the supplier of the widest choice of wood based panel products in the UK, we are consistently reliable and provide exceptional levels of customer service; our unique next day delivery service has lead to us being the supplier of choice to our vast customer base.
Working within our centralised credit control team, the department supports four businesses. As an experienced credit controller you will be used to handling accounts for different customers with monthly spends between tens and tens of thousands of pounds. Additionally you will adapt your style and approach to suit the customer you are speaking to.
On a daily basis you will manage your customer list (in excess of 800 customers) with end to end credit control including the processing of orders, chasing of debt, query resolution and if required, processing cash receipts.
You will have an excellent telephone manner and be able to build rapport quickly with our customers over the phone and in person with our sales team.
In order to thrive in this Credit Control Clerk position our top performers can demonstrate:
* Passion for our business and strong work ethic
* Exceptional verbal communication skills enabling you to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
* Adaptable style and approach
* Resilience and ability to overcome barriers
* Positivity and an ambitious outlook
* Flexible approach to working hours in order to get the job done
In return we deliver:
* Ongoing support and training in our systems
* Excellent working conditions and hours
* Competitive salary with no OTE
* Generous annual leave
* Free on site car parking
Fit within our entrepreneurial culture is essential; as is the ability to work within our robust and vibrant open plan office.
We take our obligations in regard to data protection seriously. More information can be found on our website.
If you feel you are suitable for our Credit Control Clerk position, please apply now!
No agencies, thank you
£11 - £11 Hourly
£12 - £12.5 Hourly
£19k - £24k Annual