Electrical Engineer- £46,000
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
My client based near to Wisbech from the Food manufacturing industry are looking to expand their engineering team and knowledge. The company has expanded greatly in the last couple of years and they have very high staff retention. This role is to add to the engineering teams skills and build their already fantastic reputation.
This company is offering a lot of opportunity to progress quickly and work alongside their specialist and time served engineers. You will report directly into the Engineering Manager and ensure you are working to the appropriate safety legislation for the food industry.
You will be involved in:
- Planned preventative maintenance.
- Record and report on potential unsafe working methods.
- continuous improvements to ensure the factory is working as efficiently as possible.
- Work with internal customers and ensure you are communicating effectively between cross functional teams.
- Supporting with Projects and actively encouraging constructive feedback.
You will ideally have the Following Skills set:
- Apprenticeship in electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in an FMCG or Foods Manufacturing environment.
- City and Guilds 2330 electrical installations / 17th edition.
If you feel you have a skill set matching to the above or would like to be trained into a maintenance role please apply and we can discuss this opportunity and many other we have available
£50k - £50k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£30k - £60k Annual