Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an exciting opportunity to provide electronics leadership and take responsibility for developing strategy across the UK and EU.
Key Responsibilities of the Commodity Manager:
* Build, communicate and implement the electronics sourcing strategies.
* Locate new opportunities, analyse and develop a consolidated supplier base.
* Develop low cost country sourcing, based on BU requirements and specificities.
* Manage RFQ through Vendigital tool.
* Negotiate and implement robust supplier contracts.
Key Requirements of the Commodity Manager:
* Knowledge of the principles and practices of procurement in aerospace and manufacturing environments.
* A demonstrated ability to write specifications, prepare bid documents and handle the bidding process.
* Strong experience of negotiating licence contracts
* Strong problem solving and analysis ability.
Click 'Apply' and our Director Daniel Barrett will contact you with more information.