Governance Risk & Compliance Consultant
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Outsource UK’s Cyber team are looking to recruit a GRC Consultant for a large consultancy. You will work with a wide range of customers across all sectors, helping to scope out complex engagements, around ISO and GDPR or PCI. You will work with all levels of stakeholder, and will create detailed results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
You Will Have
* GDPR Knowledge or training
* ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or familiarity with the standard and ability to obtain certification
* Strong experience in an audit or consulting role against a national or international compliance standard e.g HIPAA, GDPR, ISO 27001, SOCII etc
* Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
* The ability to effectively present to individuals and groups at all levels.
Desirable But Not Essential
* PCI DSS Experience as a QSA or in a role for a QSA organisation
* Fluency in French a strong plus
* Certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA
* Familiarity with other common standards such as ISO (phone number removed) or SAE J3061
The client has a 70% util rate and 40% of your time will be travelling which can include UK and Europe (if you only want to do UK travel this is fine – You will be in a team of consultants.
The role can be home based with 40% travel or you can choose to work from either London or Berkshire offices with travel.
The client is offering a good competitive salary with benefits which include 20% bonus, mileage paid, dental and BUPA for you and your children, life assurance, 8% pension, reimbursement for qualifications, discount on stock and £300 for fitness and wellness every year.
Outsource UK’s Cyber team is CERIS approved, meaning we are independently audited as Ethical Cyber Recruiters by CREST. We regularly hire contract and permanent professionals in the following areas for our clients –
* Application Security
* Pen Testers
* Technical Security Analysts & Architects
* Identity Access Management & SIEM / SOC Professionals
* Cyber Risk Management & Senior Cyber Appointments
* Threat Intel
* Incident Response
* Network Security
If you would like to find out about other Cyber opportunities please contact Rosie Anderson on (url removed) or phone (phone number removed)
Please visit our website (url removed)
£45k - £50k Annual
£10 - £10 Hourly