Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you looking for a fresh, thriving, exciting company to get involved in? We're looking for dynamic individuals to join our client's network and provide excellent customer service. You will be helping customers choose the bathroom of their dreams in addition to solving queries and answering questions.
To provide excellent customer services in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATIVE ROLE:
- Respond to all customer calls efficiently, politely and accurately providing help and advice to customers.
- Process customer orders efficiently and accurately.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, case, letter, social media and face to face.
- Recording all customer interactions onto relevant systems by keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Learning about your organisations products or services and keeping up to date with company changes and developments.
- Ensure the protection and good care of all the Companys assets, equipment, materials and intellectual property and that there is no misappropriation of any by the job holder.
- Adhere to all Company Policies & Procedures relating to Health &. Safety, Quality Control, misuse of company property, Human Resources, Operational etc.
- Undertake any other duties to the benefit of the Company as reasonably requested.
- Maximise all sales opportunities
- Relationships with others - demonstrate a positive and respectful attitude towards others.
- Behave in an honest, open and trustworthy manner.
- Teamwork - Work effectively as part of a team and contribute positively to building a team spirit.
- Share information, knowledge, ideas and experiences freely with others.
- Customer Service - deliver excellent customer service.
- Have an appreciation of what customers want and continuously strive to meet their expectations within the confines of the role.
- Health and Safety - work safely within Health and Safety and environmental guidelines and insist that others do the same.
- Job Performance - Achieve work targets and show willing to take on additional tasks/responsibilities.
- Contribute positively to performance management reviews to continuously develop.
- Demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
This is a 40 hours week contract on a 4 week rota, inclusive of Saturdays with a day off in the week. Our client also offers an uncapped and realistic commission and bonus structure! Over time is also available!
THE CALL CENTRE OPENING HOURS;
Monday to Thursday 8.30am until 9pm
Friday 8.30am until 5.45pm
Saturday 9am until 5.30pm
Sunday 10am until 4pm
To apply for this exciting permanent Sales Agent role please contact S & L Personnel on (phone number removed) and speak with a member of our team