Software Test Automation Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful Software Test Automation Engineer will take responsibility for debugging and implementing software into machinery, the bespoke machines will have to be commissioned on site so some international travel will be required. Your responsibilities will include:-
* Using process flow documents to create the machine operation sequence.
* Integrating new devices into the test application.
* Meeting challenging delivery dates and targets set.
* Communicating with the customer during and after the testing phase.
* Having mechanical awareness to aid with fault finding and problem solving.
* Being responsible for final machine build and test quality.
The ideal Software Test Automation Engineer should be educated to Degree level in Computer Science, Electronics or similar discipline and have a knowledge of V6. Other attributes should include:-
* previous demonstrable experience in software Debug and Test functions in an SME manufacturing/engineering environment
* automation and machine vision experience
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written as well as an understanding of electrical schematics.
* The ability to work independently and alongside colleagues in a fastpaced team and be able to work to tight deadlines
* Due to the nature of the business international travel will be required and the flexibility to be able to travel and work outside core hrs is essential. The successful Software test Automation Engineer will also require a full driving licence. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fastgrowing company and for the right individual will offer the chance to play an active role in developing company strategy.
If you are an experienced Software Test Automation Engineer and want to take the next step in your career, apply today! For the right candidate we can offer a very competitive salary