Oracle Identity Access Management Analyst
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location : Manchester
Salary: £31,000 - £40,000
35 hours per week, full time
We are the bank for people with purpose. The only bank born from the co-operative movement 145 years ago. We believe in the power of 'we' and putting values and ethics first. We are looking for talented individuals who want to make their next career move in a bank that celebrates co-operative spirit. And did we mention we are award winning? Year on year award winners for our products, our customer service and our commitment to communities. What's not to love!
As Oracle Identity Management Application Support Analyst, your role is crucial to the successful availability of Oracle IAM & OPAM Systems within Co-Operative Bank.
The position will hold a key function within a newly established team at the Bank, ensuring this vital technology is maintained via troubleshooting and resolution through timely fixes.
You will be required to deliver and maintain a highly responsive service to ensure the users can continue to perform their duties with minimum interruption, whilst ensuring that appropriate levels of security are maintained at all times.
* Application support of the Oracle IAM/OPAM Solution, to include Certificate Management, Patching, and Monitoring.
* Automation of current manual processes across the Oracle Access Management suite.
* Supporting of business areas, ensuring the IAM solution is implemented in accordance with Information Security policies/standards/baseline controls.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* In depth knowledge of, UNIX / Linux Systems
* Scripting capability to facilitate automation of system commands.
* In depth experience of operational support of the Oracle Access Management suite (IAM / OPAM / OIM / OIA).
* Experience in documenting working processes/procedures and support activities to a high standard
* Substantial problem solving skills; able to think laterally and conceptually
What You Can Expect From Us:
* 27 days holiday at start, rising to 30 days
* Agile working including opportunity to work partly from home.
* Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
* 2 paid days for volunteering per year
* Positive working environment in contemporary offices centrally located in Manchester
* Strong career path within Financial Services
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
If you require more information or this document in a different format, please contact (url removed)
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual