Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As a senior operator, you will take full responsibility of:
* Assist with the induction and training of all operators in areas of H&S, Environmental, Quality, Company Expectations, Job/Role, Site.
* Assist the production schedules to achieve the required planned production.
* Understand, monitor and maintain Statistical Process Control measures.
* Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
* Report to Shift Leader and Production Manager.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CVS of people who have one of the following:
* Proven experience of successfully working within an engineering-focused environment which incorporated elements of Production and manufacturing processes and techniques
* Qualifications: GCSE or equivalent
WORK HOURS: Full time Rotational Shifts- Monday- Friday 6 am-2 pm/ 2 pm-10 pm
The Client is located in Burnley, which is easily accessible from Nelson, Colne, Rawtenstall, Bacup, Water, and Haslingden by car or public transport.
If you are interested in the Senior Operator Engineering position, please apply below or contact Rachel
£24k - £32k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual