Senior SOC Analyst - Basingstoke
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Basingstoke based Senior SOC Analyst role
Fantastic Benefits package
Great Career Progression opportunities
Must currently hold live SC Clearance.
This Role will require the candidates to go through Developed Vetting.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
The SOC Analyst is responsible for monitoring, detecting, reporting, auditing and escalation of events captured via the organisation’s security products, network devices, end-user devices, and systems. This role requires coverage five days a week between the hours of 8:30–17:00 each day. You will have at least 2 years commercial work experience in a similar role.
• Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
• Holistic Network, Server and Endpoint Forensics
• Proactive Vulnerability Intelligence
• Holistic Multi-Vector Machine Analytics
• Countermeasure deployment coordination and incident response
• Compliance orientated monitoring
• Response and Learning from prior security incidents using preventive control
• TCP/IP Protocols (Desirable)
• Wireshark Packet Analysis (Desirable)
• Windows Server 2008 R2
• LogRhythm SIEM (Desirable)
• Incident Management processes
• Vulnerability/Patch Management processes
• DNS, DHCP, Routing
• Cisco ASA Firewalls (Desirable)
Please note: This role requires candidates to go through Developed Vetting Clearance.
If you are interested in this vacany then please apply and we can get the ball rolling from there
£55k - £60k Annual
£28k - £33k Annual