Test Engineer (Electrical)
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you come from an electrical background? Do you have experience working with test equipment and following test procedures?
This company have been established for over 30 years and produce a range of innovative products that serve a global client base. Due to their recent success they are now looking for a Test Engineer to join their highly skilled and tight knit team.
In this role you will be charged with the test of a range of bespoke products serving the medical industry. You will be working in a tight knit and they will be able to train on their specific products, processes and necessary standards.
This role would suit a Test Engineer who has an electrical background who is looking for training and to work in a tight knit quality team in an expanding company.
· Testing of a range of products serving the medical industry
· Electrical testing, recorded faults and following test procedures
· Working within a tight knit team who will provide training on their equipment and processes
· Test Engineer from an electrical background
· Looking for training in a highly regulated industry
· Looking to work for an expanding company in close knit team
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment for more information
£18k - £25k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual