Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Days)
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday, Thursday, 8am-3pm Friday
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience + 25 days holiday + Excellent Benefits
Due to continued success, my client is currently seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. Role will have a mechanical bias however in addition some electrical experience would be preferred.
My client is a manufacturer of bespoke, electro-mechanical, industrial products. They are a well-established organisation, supplying their products to a number of industries. They have an excellent reputation in their field.
Responsibilities will include:
* Prompt response to any production breakdowns
* Complete planned and preventative maintenance (Both mechanical & electrical) across the site
* Ensure health and safety culture/policy is adhered to at all times
* Involved in installation of new machinery and modernisation projects if required
* Assist with production if required
Experience/ Skills Required
* Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification is preferred
* Proven experience in a similar maintenance role
* Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation.
My client offers a competitive salary, with a profit share bonus and 25 days holiday + bank holidays. If you meet the above criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply
£34k - £34k Annual
£35k - £39k Annual
£33k - £37k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual