Recruitment Consultant (Permanent Placements Division)
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
(This is a sales & business development role)
* IF YOU CAN YOU SELL SAND TO THE ARABS AND ICE TO THE ESKIMOS..
* IF YOU HAVE THE DRIVE AND COMMITMENT TO WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE..
* IF YOU CAN YOU BE DEPENDED ON TO DELIVER RESULTS FOR THOSE AROUND YOU IN TIMES OF NEED..
* IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND INSPIRE BELIEF FROM OTHERS…
THEN YOU COULD BE EXACTLY THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You don’t need a degree to be successful in the Recruitment Industry but you do need an excellent work ethic, a proven ability to sell and generate new business, commitment to your clients, job seekers, colleagues, and an open mind with the ability to think outside the box to meet targets, deadlines and solve problems on a daily basis.
DIVISION: PERMANENT PLACEMENTS
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: -
* Generating new business through telesales, marketing and client meetings
* Achieve targets and deadlines
* Place job seekers into permanent positions
* Interview, assess and coach job seekers
* Negotiate salaries and fees
* Design & run advertising & recruitment campaigns using jobs-boards, social media & other marketing
* Client management & development
* Data management
* General administration
SALARY & BENEFITS: -
* Basic Salary: £20,000 (OTE first year £25,000 thereafter £28-30k)
* Monthly Bonus
* Annual Profit Share
* 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after 3 years (plus statutory holidays)
* Use of pool car or business mileage allowance for own vehicle
* Nationally recognised REC Training Program
APPLY NOW BY EMAIL
*NOTE* You must have had previous success selling a product or service and hold a full driving license to be considered for this position. We will consider offering this position to someone with less experience but exceptional attitude on a temporary basis for evaluation and possible consideration on a permanent basis. Our recruitment process will continue in this instance until a permanent appointment is made.
CHASE ASSOCIATES LIMITED
GLOUCESTERSHIRE’s LEADING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
23a St Aldate Street, Gloucester, GL1 1RU
£30k - £38k Annual
£27.5k - £32.5k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£32k - £37k Annual