IT Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Join a business that has grown to over 130 people in the last year, had £18m invested, is rolling out a brand-new IT Infrastructure, flexible working, dress down and they even took the whole company to Rhodes last year on holiday.
What you can learn in this role as the IT Support Engineer?
* As the IT Support Engineer, you will be able to diversify your skills and learn more outside a standard 1st/ 2nd line position such as Networking (Cisco): Firewalls, Routers and Switches.
* VMware as this is used as the virtualised platform
* AWS cloud based systems for the new age tech
* ISO 27001 security framework
* DevOps associated tech: Ansible, Centrify, RabbitMQ, Splunk, Zabbix
* Backup: Veeam
* ITIL Foundation
So, if you have or you haven’t got experience with these technologies this an opportunity to use and work with them on a regular basis and do so whilst rolling out new infrastructure.
You will report into the IT Service Desk Manager.
* You will have hands on experience working in both Windows (2012 & 2016) and Linux Server environments.
* Experience working in a ticket based system
* You will have experience with both Windows and Mac or be able to learn
* Understand and work on O365
* Previous Virtualisation experience, VMware preferable
I’ve good knowledge of this team and they are genuinely a great bunch to work alongside.
* Position: IT Support Engineer
* Location: Manchester city centre
* Salary: up to £25k
Sound good? Apply
£20k - £25k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£45k - £48k Annual