DevOps Engineer - Linux Engineer Cloud SAAS Applications
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Public & Private Cloud SAAS platform
Could suit Linux Engineer or Web Ops people looking to move to Site Reliability Engineering / Towards Devops and pick up AWS
We currently seek a SRE / DevOps Engineer with strong skills around supporting Java based web environments and related application servers. The role is to support a web platform for a SAAS / Cloud software provider hosting 40 + enterprise applications. They work a global follow the sun model so no out of hours or on call.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls)
- Experience of supporting Web Servers / Java Applications
- Networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN)
- Experience in one or more of the following: Ruby, PERL, Java, Python or UNIX Shell a plus.
Nice to have's
- Experience of working with AWS.
- Experience of container technology (docker, kubernetes and openshift)
- Exposure to any of Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Knowledge of RDBMS - MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 11 or Oracle RAC.
Keywords – DevOps Engineer, SRE Engineer. Site Reliability Engineer, AWS Engineer, Linux Engineer, Web Operations Engineer, Jboss, Tomcat, Linux, AWS, Bash, Python, Java, Perl, TCP/IP, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL
Interested please send your CV now for a swift response
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£34k - £44k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual