Test Environments Lead
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Derive program test strategy, test plan & specification from Business & Technical requirements.
* Able to manage different stakeholders (both the technical & non-technical)
* Excellent communication skills – strong command over spoken and written English and experience of engagement with Senior Managers/Programme managers.
* Execute test cases on the target platforms and record the results within HP ALM.
* Active ‘hands-on’ Involvement in the test process fulfilling the testing role, during projects and into live operations.
* Driving, reporting & ensuring closure of defects & issues found during project life cycle.
* Manage the checkpoints associated with test entry and exit criteria, exit being to other teams or operations for live service/change deployments.
* Ensuring that all relevant stakeholders receive timely and complete & concise report/updates of programme level test campaign.
* Providing the Project/Programme Managers with test options and duration of test activities.
Skills & Experience:
* Ability to handle a broad range of technical, business and professional activities.
* Experience managing vendors and 3rd parties at a technical & non-technical level.
* Good working Experience on large scale migration project (IT or Network or any relevant domain)
* Hands on experience of creating Test Strategy Document and Traceability Matrix
* Good Understanding of N/W Architecture (IT & Infra, SPARC X86, Backups & Storage).
* Good technical understanding of IT infrastructure, Mobile/Telco network.
* Good exposure to Testing tools, methodologies, Functional, Non-functional, Regression, Performance, User Acceptance Testing of different IT & Telco products and validation against specs
* A clear and professional working knowledge of HP QC/ALM
* Able to work independently & coach the new joiners in the team.
* Analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
* Proactive, takes action and seeks opportunities.
* Excellent communication, reporting & presentation skills.
* Familiar with corporate, industry and professional standards.
* Desirable - ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
£30k - £35k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual