Supply Chain Manager (Interim)
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
6 Month fixed term contract with a high possibly of going permanent
My Client is a Global specialist in Design and Manufacturing, they are seeking an experience Supply Chain Manager to join the team on a 6 Month fixed term contract basis to be responsible for managing teams covering 3 locations (Farnham / Slough / Bulgaria ) the role will be based at Farnham with travel to the other two sites.
Main duties for the Supply Chain Manager will be to manage a small purchasing team across 2 locations, the successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running with a 'Can-Do' attitude!
Interim Supply Chain Manager responsibilities:
• Supplier selection proposals and approval to include fact finding, audits, negotiation etc.
• To support expediting delivery if necessary
• To generate supplier confidentiality and service level agreements where required, necessary filing onto company server
• Prepare supporting information for cost negotiation with suppliers, including usage information, competitive quotations and comparisons, engineering data/drawings, annual spend with supplier
• Supplier visits as and when necessary
• Resolution of all escalated supply issues
• Active in all department projects
• Daily reports complete by purchasing team
• Effective management of procurement projects
To be the successful Interim Supply Chain Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Assertiveness but approachable
• Good organisation and administration skills with attention to detail
• Computer literate in MS Office especially Excel & Word
• Good working knowledge of MRP
• Experience with Electro/Mechanical procurement
• Driving licence and willing to travel between sites
• Able to read technical / engineer drawings in a must
To find out more APPLY NOW
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual