Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
6 month contract
My high profile banking client is currently recruiting for a KYC Administrator to work in their Manchester based office on a 6 month contract with the potential to extend.
* Collating KYC and AML documentation
* Arranging appropriate approval and signature of the documentation
* Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal control effectiveness.
* Notify management and/or the Chief Compliance Officer immediately on discovery of any material regulatory breach.
* Sourcing any documentation we can find and contacting internal and external clients to obtain any missing documentation
The candidate will be responsible for determining what KYC / AML documentation we need for various client types,
Essential skills and experience
* Highly organised, able to coordinate and prioritise
* Administrative experience
* Knowledge of KYC AND AML Requirements
* Ability to follow set procedures and processes
* Excellent documentation skills
If you are interest please email on adam.whalley @(url removed) or call (phone number removed)
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies
£35k - £45k Annual
£23k - £28k Annual
£30 - £36 Hourly
£30 - £36 Hourly