Engineering Maintenance Planner
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* You will plan all engineering activities carried out on site, whether by internal or external resource.
* You will control day to day activities ensuring spares and equipment are available and all health and safety requirements are met.
* You will create maintenance plans and liaise with production staff to ensure equipment is released for planned activities.
* You will be responsible for ensuring the CMMS is populated and kept up to date.
Skills / Experience Required:
* You should have a good Industrial maintenance engineering background.
* A good understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment and services is essential.
* Excellent IT skills in MS Office (especially Word and Excel) is essential to the role.
* Experience of CMMS systems would be advantageous.
* You must have a working knowledge, understanding and compliance of Health and Safety systems (Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Safe Systems of Work).
You must possess either an electrical or mechanical qualification (i.e. City & Guilds or BTEC). City & Guilds 17/18th Edition Wiring Regulations is essential if electrically qualified.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience and the drive and determination to succeed, we very much look forward to hearing from you. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
We will provide a strong health and safety culture and for motivated employees, ample personal development opportunities.
About the Company:
Musk is a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new talent to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual