Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the efficient and safe running of our food factory, maintaining all equipment to the highest standard.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining and proactively servicing company equipment.
* Ensuring all operations equipment is ready to run on time for each shift.
* Purchasing spares and stock control of engineering components.
* Installing new equipment.
* Supervising site contractors.
* Supporting site services including refrigeration, compressed air and fire alarms.
* Ensuring effective handovers.
* Liaising with Shift Managers on equipment performance.
Here at Street Eats Food, we have a genuine, open and supportive culture which has resulted in both a loyal workforce and customer base. To be successful in this role as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will need the following skills and experiences:
* To be a trained multi-skilled engineer.
* Proven maintenance experience.
* Electrical qualifications.
* Experience within the manufacturing industry.
* Have a flexible approach to support a great independent business.
You will be working continental day shifts. 12 hours, working every other weekend.
To apply for this Multi Skilled Maintenance role:
For further details please contact our retained recruiter Ruth Forster at Wagstaff Recruitment. Any direct applications will be automatically forwarded to our recruiter
£37k - £39k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£38k - £38.5k Annual
£34k - £38k Annual