Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
To effectively perform electrical and mechanical maintenance of all process equipment; actively maintaining our PPM schedule & internal maintenance requests. This role also includes developing continuous improvements, by leading/facilitating these throutgh several department projects to all areas of the business.
* Previous experience working in a food/beverage manufacturing environment as a multi skilled engineer is essential.
* Multi skilled in both electrical & mechanical discipline.
* Ability to fault find & rectify.
* Ability to read electrical drawings.
* Good communication skills (written & verbal)
* Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards & regulations, IOSH trained desirable but not a necessity.
* 17TH Edition desirable but not a necessity.
* Fabrication skills desirable but not a necessity.
* Experience with industrial microwaves & gas ovens, high voltage is highly advantageous.
* Must have flexibility in working hours & shift patterns to provide cover for operational requirements.
* Job holder should have experience and be able to combine their knowledge of engineering and manufacturing principles to support the delivery of a successful production facility.
Effectively performing electrical and mechanical maintenance of all process equipment; actively maintaining our PPM schedule & internal maintenance requests.
* Focus on production start-up and continues support production throughout the course of the various shifts
* Will enable a robust handover from day shift to implement any required after production maintenance or scheduled
* Developing continuous improvements, leading/facilitating these through several departments’ projects to all areas of the business.
* Timely delivery of reactive/planned engineering maintenance across site using tools & techniques such as RCA, 6S and Kaizen etc.
* Identification and implementation of improvement ideas to achieve world-class standards relating to our KPI’s, quality and H&S measurements across the facility.
* Working on machinery/equipment such as: Industrial microwaves, gas ovens, high voltage transformers, blast freezers, slicers, hydraulic meat presses, multi-head check weighers, sealers, multivac wrapping machines, metal detectors, refrigeration plant (Ammonia/glycol)
£34k - £34k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£37k - £42k Annual
£42.6k - £42.6k Annual