Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Looking to recruit an IT-IFS 2nd Line Support Engineer for their Bristol office.
Salary up to £34k depending on experience.
Contact for more details.
Key purpose of role:
Provide technical support and development services for IFS
Support the IFS functional teams
Develop and maintain technical documentation
Design and Develop IFS system enhancements and customisations
Provide 2nd line support in the resolution of system issues, liaising with third party 3rd line support service providers
Development of database views and quick reports
Deploy releases to the IFS platform
Carry out system testing and debugging
Carry out routine maintenance tasks required for IFS
Support the IT Director in the review of proposed IFS system changes.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to analyse and resolve problems
* Good experience in IFS Apps 8 SP1
* Strong knowledge of IFS modules and Admin/Solution Manager tools
* Knowledge of Crystal Reports
* Strong knowledge of custom event and IAL development
* Training users and organising training
£17k - £22k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual